It's a doodler!

Rhymes with poodler.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Short update

I have a job for the summer in Charlottesville. For a really snazzy Landscape Architecture firm. I will most likely be too busy to write to you very often but I will try to be more diligent in my postings.
Recap:
After school was done, Bill and I went for a fantastic 11-day roadtrip which took us to Wilmington, NC and Charleston, SC and all sorts of great places in between. We had a terrific time and I was certainly not excited about the looming move (pack all belongings, shove into Uhaul, drive 2.5 hours, take all belongings out and set up life again).
It's over now, I survived.
Anyway, hopefully this summer will include lots of music, money, relaxation, fun with Bill and family, and some reading and preparation for my thesis year.
we'll seeeee.......

2 Comments:

At 1:20 PM, Blogger Grimbones said...

Jess,

Of all people, I won't forget who you are. :)

Warm wishes to you, Travis and the rest of the family.

Willy has a job in NC, so maybe we'll cross paths some night. Till then, take care of yourself, Zebra.

//H

 
At 10:18 AM, Blogger Grimbones said...

J,

Thanks for your post the other day. I'm teaching a writing classes for kids in Spartanburg this summer, so maybe we can hook up.

//H

 

Post a Comment

<< Home