It's a doodler!

Rhymes with poodler.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Ahhh, relaxation is medicine

Today is the Sunday after a week of Spring Break. I spent the week in Utah, strapped to my snowboard and testing out new snowboarding boots. The first few days, I was still bogged down with stress from school and life but on the second day out there, I thought, "This is crazy! You are on vacation and a MUCH NEEDED vacation at that. Kick up your heels and flush your worries down the toilet!" and so that is what I did. I stopped trying to get school work done, I quit thinking about important e-mails, I embraced nature and I lost 3 pounds. I fell goooood. I got back to Blacksburg on Friday evening and on Saturday, I went for a long bike ride and got a one-hour massage (which was heavenly). I think I am actually ready for the last 2 months of the semester!
I have also almost made a decision to transfer to the Alexandria campus for my final year as a student. I think the change will be good and there are many more opportunities up there for a LA than there are down here. Plus, I think I will like a little bit more of a bustling atmosphere for a while.
Anyway, back to school work for me!

1 Comments:

At 1:09 PM, Blogger Rosie said...

NOVA, huh? Now that's a development! Is this a decision you're making with Bill?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home