It's a doodler!

Rhymes with poodler.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

sleepy 'scuses

Been awhile, eh? Well, I'm tired of apologizing. Let me tell you what other important things have gotten shoved aside recently:
My refrigerator is empty
My laundry pile is obscenly large
My resume is in shambles (and I'm trying to apply for internships)
My legs haven't been shaven in weeks
I have clothes to take to the dry cleaner...from last summer
My car has leaves in the floorboard...from last summer
I have over 50 unanswered e-mails in my "friends" folder
I still haven't seen the latest Harry Potter movie
I can barely make it through the readings I have to do for my research methods class because I spend so much time reading Rosies blog and checking out peoples Friendster profiles. Plus, I bake a lot of cookies in the winter and that is all my free time right there.
Now I'm really tired so goodnight.

1 Comments:

At 1:05 PM, Blogger Rosie said...

hi jess!
are you still at the clay st. address and if so did you get my jamaican trinket safely?
i am touched that you read my blog so often.
i love my dedicated fans...kiss, kiss!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home