It's a doodler!

Rhymes with poodler.

Friday, January 13, 2006

Yeee Hawww

I have been wanting a sexy and sturdy pair of cowgirl boots for years. Just a simple classic western boot in black. I found a lace-up pair of brown ones at a yard sale a few years ago but it didn't quench my thirst. In the past month, the desire has become quite fierce. And then I found a pair last week. Not too pricey either and right here in town. I obsessed about them for 5 days, tried them on twice with different outfits, discussed the situation with friends, and fianlly broke down and bought them today. I couldn't find an exact photo on line but here's the general idea:
And, they fit over my substantial calf. Good job Jess, good job indeed.

2 Comments:

At 2:39 PM, Blogger Rosie said...

nice! i had me some of those in high school. it's a good look.

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger Lauren said...

Sometimes a womans desire for boots must be met, lest it starts to affect her work and relationships.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home