It's a doodler!

Rhymes with poodler.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Back in the Saddle Again

UhOh, are all my bloggin' entries going to reflect my love of cowboy boots, country music, and pinto beans with corn bread? Maybe for the next few weeks and then I'll be off on a tangent about sucky sucky school work and losing 5 pounds and not having enough time to spend with my boyfriend outside of school. He's my TA(teachers assistant) this semester which is both exciting and a pain in the buttocks. After this semester, he'll be graduating and moving on up in the world of professional Landscape Architects.
Anyway, there is one small topic which I want to touch on quickly. It is the essential discussion and sharing of New Years Resolutions. For the record, these are mine:
1. Spend less money on frivolous things like shoes, scented lotions, purses, and jackets.
2. Drive less on a daily basis. Bike/walk more.
3. Get a good hearty headstart on my thesis research.
4. LAUGH MORE!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 4:54 PM, Blogger Rosie said...

So you're sleeping with your teacher?

Cool!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home